Due to the constant growth and success of the brand, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Area Manager to join our busy and vibrant retail teams in the QLD and WA region.
Area Manager Application | QLD & WA
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Reporting to the National Retail Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving retail sales to meet and exceed KPI's
- Overseeing and supporting retail operations across various locations
- Working alongside other area managers to meet overall business objectives
- Coaching, leading and mentoring store managers to effectively manage and drive store teams
- Fostering an environment of exceptional customer service and loyalty
- Recruiting staff and maintaining a good team culture
- Providing ongoing training, development, and performance reviews
- Creating and implementing new retail strategies to drive sales and increase team morale
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Overseeing stocktake and maintaining loss prevention
- Assisting in new store openings and events
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1-2 years of multi site experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in leading sales teams and meeting and exceeding sales targets by being a motivated seller who leads by example
- Ability to manage and motivate a large team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong communication skills who can lead, coach, develop and influence others
- An enthusiastic, energetic and positive personality with a genuine love for retail
- Enticing remuneration package + bonus
- Generous staff discounts on Billini and Banbe products
- Collaborative, passionate and friendly company culture
- Opportunity for career development
- A day off on your birthday
who we are
Billini is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing retailers of women’s trend driven, fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. Banbe Eyewear is a sister brand set to create a new high for fashion eyewear across the globe. Our stylish designs, value for money proposition and talented team have set the stage for our continued success and growth. Collectively our brands have grown to more than 1,000 global stockists as well as our own 28 retail stores located in Australia and powerful online stores at billini.com and banbeeyewear.com.
We aim high and have fun and encourage our team to do the same. When you join Billini, you become part of our vibrant family that focuses on passion, collaboration and progression.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please enclose a cover letter along with your resume (max 4 pages).
This role is a Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.