As the Assistant Store Manager at our beautiful stores, you will work alongside and be the store manager's support. Through their coaching and development, you will be trained to lead the team in their absense.
Assistant Store Manager Application | Carousel, WA
Your go-to destination for women's fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. With over 25 retail stores located Australia wide and a powerful online presence at www.billini.com we have emerged as one of Australia's leading and fastest growing retailers.
why work at billini?
- 50% off full priced products
- Generous salary and bonus structure
- Supportive, passionate and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding retailer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities with experienced industry mentors
- Employee Referral Program - earn incentives for successful placements
what you will do
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist the Store Manager in leading, motivating and inspiring the store team
- Actively drive the team to achieve and exceed store sales budges and KPI's
- Visual merchandising
- Stock management and loss prevention
- Be a Billini ambassador that infuences our company culture and emcompasses our core values: passionate, collaborative & progressive
- 2+ years experience in a retail sales role with a proven ability to drive sales and acheive KPI's
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong and interpersonal skills to motivate and mentor a team to reach their full potential
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment
- Available to work 38 hours per week over a 5 day roster
If you have been a full-time retail sales assistant and managed days in store on your own, or have previous management experience, then we would like to hear from you. Are you ready to step up to this new exciting challenge?