As Billini enters an exciting period of continued growth, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Design & Product Coordinator to support our Design team on creating new collections. Based in our modern head office in Marrickville, you will work collaboratively with our creative team and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
Design & Product Coordinator Application | Billini Head Office
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Reporting to the Product Developer, this role will be responsible for:
- Liaising with offshore suppliers and merchandiser daily on sampling matters
- Assisting the Product Developer in trend forecasting, sourcing & creating moodboards
- Creating product specification sheets with detailed comments for suppliers to make samples
- Tracking and following up all outstanding samples, ensuring development is made as per specifications
- Monitoring the critical path to ensure sample deadlines are met
- Sample room management
- Fabrication sourcing
- Preparing samples for seasonal range reviews
- Requesting quotations for developed products
- Creating seasonal costing sheets, and update prices as negotiated ensuring all products meet minimum margin
- Assisting product developer and production team in fitting sessions, and take detailed notes
- Supplier price negotiations where required
- Product registration in AP21
- Creating seasonal price lists for selling purposes
- Arranging DHL and direct freight shipments
- Creating reports for the purpose of sales & trade
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within the fashion industry, but not essential
- AP21 experience preferred, but not essential
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong time management skills and capable of working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task, be flexible and prioritise workload
- Team oriented, but able to work autonomously
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Enticing remuneration package
- Hybrid working arrangement: 1 day work from home, 4 days work from the office
- Generous staff discounts on Billini and Banbe products
- Modern office space in Marrickville
- Close to transport links – our office is less than a 10 minute walk from Sydenham train station
- A day off on your birthday
- Enjoy regular team bonding events
- Dog friendly office
who we are
Billini is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing brands of women’s fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. Banbe Eyewear is a sister brand setting a new high for fashion eyewear across the globe. Our stylish designs, value for money proposition and talented team have set the stage for our continued success and growth. Collectively our brands have grown to more than 1,000 global stockists as well as our own 26 retail stores located in Australia and powerful online stores: billini.com and banbeeyewear.com.
When you join Billini, you become part of a vibrant family that focuses on passion, collaboration and progression.
If you would like to join a growing company, a team who are working together to achieve the company’s overall goals and be rewarded for your contributions, then we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please enclose a cover letter along with your resume (max 4 pages).
This role is a Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.