As Billini enters an exciting period of growth, we are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to ensure products meet high quality & fit standards, specification requirements and delivery schedules. Based in our Head Office in Marrickville, you will be a critical part of the Production team and thrive working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Production Coordinator Application | Billini Head Office
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Reporting to the Product Developer, this role will be responsible for:
- Liaising with off-shore suppliers daily and maintain strong relationships
- Fitting sales, PP and shipment samples with the Production Manager, creating and sending sample reports to suppliers
- Approving bulk materials and re-sourcing where required
- Confirming ex-fty dates with suppliers to meet delivery expectations
- Updating the critical path with accurate information
- Performing Quality Control checks on bulk production at our warehouse located at Wetherill Park (car required)
- Negotiate supplier discounts and claims where required
- Ad-hoc production related assistance to the Production Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion for off shore production with a positive and energetic attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and effectively within a team
- Enticing remuneration package
- Hybrid working arrangement: 1 day work from home, 4 days work from the office
- Generous staff discounts on Billini and Banbe products
- Modern office space in Marrickville
- Close to transport links – our office is less than a 10 minute walk from Sydenham train station
- A day off on your birthday
- Enjoy regular team bonding events
- Dog friendly office
who we are
Billini is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing brands of women’s fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. Banbe Eyewear is a sister brand setting a new high for fashion eyewear across the globe. Our stylish designs, value for money proposition and talented team have set the stage for our continued success and growth. Collectively our brands have grown to more than 1,000 global stockists as well as our own 29 retail stores located in Australia and powerful online stores: billini.com and banbeeyewear.com.
When you join Billini, you become part of a vibrant family that focuses on passion, collaboration and progression.
If you would like to join a growing company, a team who are working together to achieve the company’s overall goals and be rewarded for your contributions, then we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please enclose a cover letter along with your resume (max 4 pages).
This role is a Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.