As Billini enters an exciting period of continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Art Director to focus on the conceptualisation, production and delivery of all content, that connects with and inspires our audience. This fast-paced role based at our head office in Marrickville, reports to our Co-founder and Creative Director whom you will build a close partnership with as well as collaborate with our Marketing, Product and Merchandise teams.
Senior Art Director Application | Billini Head Office
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Create and execute highly engaging seasonal campaigns and creative content that align with the brands DNA and target market
- Mentor, lead and inspire our Shoot Producer
- Work with various key internal stakeholders to ensure you develop a deep understanding of the products inspiration and brand messaging in order to translate that into quality and aspirational content
- Manage styling direction and execution in-line with approved shoot concept, as well as overall brand aesthetics
- Shoot attendance and on-set direction
- Direct and brief the creative roll out of seasonal campaigns across all touch points including in-store POS, digital and social channels in line with product releases
- Ensure all touch points are cohesive and continually evolving
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within the Fashion Industry
- Highly creative with a strong commercial foundation
- Proven ability at developing creative concepts and inspirational content
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to meet tight deadlines and adhere to budgets
- Can-do and flexible attitude with a genuine passion for our brands
- Exceptional team player with a hands-on approach
- A high level of understanding of current and future trends
- Strong skills in Adobe and video editing is a plus
- Modern office space in Marrickville that fosters creativity and collaboration
- Close to transport links – our office is less than a 10 minute walk from Sydenham train station
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous staff discounts
- Opportunity for career progression
- Celebrate your birthday with leave benefits
- Enjoy regular team bonding events
- Dog friendly office
who we are
Billini is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing brands of women’s trend driven, fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. Banbe Eyewear is a sister brand setting a new high for fashion eyewear across the globe. Our stylish designs, value for money proposition and talented team have set the stage for our continued success and growth. Collectively our brands have grown to more than 1,000 global stockists as well as our own 28 retail stores located in Australia and powerful online stores: billini.com and banbeeyewear.com. When you join Billini, you become part of a vibrant family that focuses on passion, collaboration and progression.
If you want to join a supportive team where you will be empowered to contribute to its continued success, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please enclose a cover letter along with your resume (max 4 pages).
This role is a Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.