As Billini enters an exciting period of global growth, we are looking for a highly experienced and passionate Social Media & Content Manager to bring our brands vision to life across all social media channels and support in creating inspiring content for our digital touch points. This challenging and fast paced role is based at our head office located in Marrickville, Sydney.
Social Media & Content Manager Application | Billini Head Office
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the social media strategy for Billini & Banbe Eyewear across all key channels including Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook and others, ensuring alignment with the brands vision
- Plan, create and schedule highly engaging and on-brand content for all social media channels including posts, stories, reels and videos, with a focus on driving conversions and engagement
- Stay up to date with the latest social media and content creation trends and apply them to grow the brands presence across all key channels
- Track and analyse all relevant data and analytics sources to gain insight on traffic, demographics, engagement and revenue from social media channels and act on results to continuously improve and optimise performance
- Oversee community management on social media channels including customer service messages and regular engagement with followers
- Collaborate with our Creative team to plan and ideate social media content shoots
- Monitor results and KPI’s of all social media content creation
- Support on campaign and digital photoshoots capturing and capture content for different channels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ year’s experience in a social media management or strategist role
- Exceptional knowledge and proven results in social strategy, reporting and attribution working across various social channels
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task whilst meeting tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- A desire for career progression and longevity working for a growing company
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Light room, Premiere Pro are preferable but not essential
- Innovative and attention to detail
- A creative flair and passion for all things social and the footwear industry
- Strong ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Champion our company culture and have a positive influence on those around you
- Generous salary
- 50% off full priced Billini and Banbe Eyewear product
- Flexible working conditions
- Supportive, passionate, and collaborative culture
- Opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding company
- Ongoing training and development opportunities with experienced industry mentors
- Regular team bonding events
- Modern and feminine office space that fosters creativity and collaboration
- Employee Referral Program – earn incentives for successful placements
- Dog friendly office
- A paid day off on your birthday leave
who we are
Billini is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing brands of women’s fashion footwear and accessories at affordable price points. Banbe Eyewear is a sister brand setting a new high for fashion eyewear across the globe. Our stylish designs, value for money proposition and talented team have set the stage for our continued success and growth. Collectively our brands have grown to more than 1,000 global stockists as well as our own 29 retail stores located in Australia and powerful online stores: billini.com and banbeeyewear.com.
When you join Billini, you become part of a vibrant family that focuses on passion, collaboration and progression.
If you would like to join a growing company, a team who are working together to achieve the company’s overall goals and be rewarded for your contributions, then we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please enclose a cover letter along with your resume (max 4 pages).
This role is a Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.