WIN A BILLINI & QT SUMMER GETAWAY COMPETITION 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EOSS - UP TO 60% OFF SALE! SHOP NOW
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
WIN A BILLINI & QT SUMMER GETAWAY COMPETITION 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
BILLINI SUMMER GETAWAY 2022
To enter: visit https://www.billini.com/pages/win-a-summer-getaway
1. Promoter: The promoter of this competition is Billie Group Aust Pty Ltd t/as Billini ABN: 71 144 882 360
2. Entry requirements There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To enter this competition, entrants must, within the promotion period, complete the following mechanics;
- Follow all required Instagram accounts (@BilliniShoes, @Banbeeyewear, @QThotels)
- Tag another Instagram account with a comment on the dedicated competition post
- Sign up via the competition page here; https://www.billini.com/pages/win-a-summer-getaway
- By supplying an email address, individuals agree to be signed up to the Billini database
- Additional entries may be obtained by sharing the competition post to Instagram stories
3. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only, over 18 years of age.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following;
- spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant's identity. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. One entry per person permitted
9. The promotion begins at 7:00 pm AEST, Monday, 24th October 2022 and ends at 5:00 pm AEST, Sunday 20th November 2022. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 21st November 2022 at the Promoters Premises at 21 Gerald Street Marrickville NSW 2204.
10. The total prize pool for the promotional period is valued at over AUD $1500. The prize includes a 2-night stay at any QT Hotels Australia-wide for up to 2 persons only (subject to availability, block out dates may apply, excludes any costs associated with flights and transfers), valued at $500, an AUD $500 Billini eGift card, an AUD $250 Banbe Eyewear eGift card, an AUD $500 flight voucher and an AUD $200 Best Restaurants eGift card.
11. The Prize winner will be notified before 5:00 pm AEST on Monday, 21st November 2022 by their provided email address and will be published on the Promoters website no later than Friday 25th November 2022 (providing the Prize winner has claimed the prize within 3 working days)
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a Prize Winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. A redraw will take place if the Prize Winner does not claim their prize at 3:00 pm AEST 25th November 2022 (3 working days from the time and date the winner was chosen).
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. If any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to equal value and specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The prize must be redeemed by Thursday 24th October 2024 if the prize winner cannot redeem the prize by this date, the promoter may determine another prize winner at its absolute discretion.
16. The Prize Winner must provide a minimum of 1 week (7 business days) notice prior to booking the QT Hotel accommodation. QT Hotel reserve the right to deny any booking requests made within block-out periods.
17. The Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly and automatically is prohibited. It will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. As a condition of accepting a prize, the Prize Winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers, and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research, and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update, or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. The Promoter is BILLIE GROUP AUST PTY LTD (ABN 71 144 882 360) 21 Gerald Street Marrickville NSW 2204.