STORE MANAGER - NEW STORES OPENING
WHO WE ARE
Billini is an on-trend fashion footwear and accessories brand taking the industry by storm. Our stylish designs, excellent quality and value for money have set the stage for our continued success and growth.
Billini can be found in more than 400 leading boutiques and footwear chains Australia-wide, and in 2015 opened its first flagship store. Today Billini’s 13 stores are located all over Sydney, Canberra, as well as online at billini.com.
With a new and exciting direction and concept with plans to take things to the next level, we are seeking a sales assistant who is ready to take on their dream job with a company offering great opportunities and benefits. You will be sales driven, highly motivated and have a passion for excellent customer service!
RESPONSIBILITIES and duties
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
· Be a leader that motivates and inspire your team to do their best everyday.
· Actively drive your team to achieve and exceed store sales budgets and KPI's;
· Undertake operational duties including: Rostering, Visual Merchandising, Stock Management and Reporting.
· Training and team development, including Performance Monitoring
· Identify, communicates and resolves loss prevention issues.
· Develop a team culture that represents the BiLLiNi brand.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a leader with a passion for footwear that:
· LOVES providing exceptional customer service to deliver a consistently positive shopping experience;
· Has had a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar fashion retail role with proven results;
· Has had a minimum of 1 year experience in fashion retail management with proven results;
· Has experience in monitoring and achieving store sales budgets and KPI's;
· Has strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead a team to reach their greatest potential;
· Has excellent communication skills and personal presentation;
· Has a strong ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment
In return you will receive:
· A Generous Base Salary + Super;
· Opportunities to receive bonuses and incentives;
· Generous staff discounts;
· Sundays and Mondays off;
· The opportunity to grow in your dream job with exciting career advancements available.
If you would like to join a creative, highly motivated and professional company and would like the opportunity to be challenged and rewarded for your hard work then please apply below.
Please note: This role is for Full-time Permanent Position.
Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.