Ensure your items meet our return and exchange policy:
- Item(s) were purchased from the Billini online store – www.billini.com
- Item(s) are unworn, in original condition and packaging
- Item(s) are within 30 days of purchase
- Item(s) are full price (sale items can only be returned for exchange or credit note only.)
2. Fill in all information required on the Online Return and Exchange Form enclosed in your order or download one here.
3. Place the item(s) you’re returning into a safe and secure parcel along with your completed returns form.
4. We suggest Australian residents purchase a flat rate postage label from Australia Post. Simply print and attach the label securely to your parcel.
5. Should you wish to send your item back with a courier of your choice and for International customers, simply send back to;
Billini Online Returns
339 Woodpark Road
Smithfield NSW 2164
5. Alternatively, you can take your online purchase to any Billini store to exchange or to lodge an online return.
Please note refund items will be sent back to head office for processing and can take 2-4 additional days to process. Store staff are unable to process your refund for you in store.
6. Once we receive your request, our online team will assess and process within 2 business days. Please note that refunds can take up to 7 business days to appear in your account.