WARRIEWOOD, NORTHERN BEACHES - NSW
CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT WARRIEWOOD
WHO WE ARE
Billini is an on-trend fashion footwear and accessories brand taking the industry by storm. Our stylish designs, excellent quality and value for money have set the stage for our continued success and growth.
Billini can be found in more than 400 leading boutiques and footwear chains Australia-wide, and in 2015 opened its first flagship store. Today Billini’s 13 stores are located all over Sydney, Canberra, as well as online at billini.com.
With a new and exciting direction and concept with plans to take things to the next level, we are seeking a sales assistant who is ready to take on their dream job with a company offering great opportunities and benefits. You will be sales driven, highly motivated and have a passion for excellent customer service!
RESPONSIBILITIES and duties
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and styling advice.
- Drive sales to achieve targets and budgets
- Ability to work indepentently as well as part of a team.
- Stock Management duties, including unpacking, processing and movement of stock.
- Uphold Visual Merchandising to BiLLiNi guidelines.
- Ensure loss prevention policies and procedures are adhered.
- Contribute to the team culture and represent the BiLLiNi brand.
Must be available Thursday, Sunday and Mondays
Skills and Experience
- LOVES providing exceptional customer service to deliver a consistently positive shopping experience
- Demonstrated retail experience within apparel/footwear is desired
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment
In return you will receive:
- Sales incentives;
- Generous staff discounts;
- Friendly team environment
- The opportunity to grow in your dream job with exciting career advancements available.
If you would like to join a creative, highly motivated and professional company and would like the opportunity to be challenged and rewarded for your hard work then please apply below.
Please note: Only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted in relation to their application.